Each of our seven lodge suites reflect an ever present attention to detail. The juxtaposition of English chintz set against French Country creates the perfect setting for a romantic get-away or an intimate family retreat. Fresh creams and pure light fill each suite reflecting the luxurious linens and down
bedding that will conjure feelings of simplicity and relaxation for each guest. Lodge reservations are limited to Chattooga Club members and their referred guests.
All Lodge suites are elegantly appointed with:
- Mini bar with complimentary snacks, chilled beverages & welcome bottle of wine
- High-speed internet access
- Complimentary local calls
- Turn-down service with gourmet chocolates
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Use of all club amenities
- Stone fireplaces & private porches
- Daily breakfast for two
- Cable TV, DVD players, Cd/Stereo System
- Large showers & soaking tubs with our famous Chattooga rubber ducky!
- Molton Brown Of London bath products
- Fine linens
Two queen beds make it ideal for parents and children.
Make yourself at home in this handsomely appointed king suite with a private porch.
Relax and rejuvenate in this king suite.
Get comfy in a king size bed.
A king suite with fine views and plenty of room in which to unwind.
This queen suite isn't just beautiful; it's also wheelchair accessible.
Known as our "honeymoon suite," the Chimney Top boasts a king bed, living room, and French doors that open to to extraordinary views of our renowned croquet lawns and
Chimney Top and Rock Mountains.